• Manage a business unit specific team of development engineers (2-5), build the development competence, take liability for OTD and quality of the product development projects, be the key contact to the business units in all matters of product development.
What's the role? This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in developing a career with a global, world-leading brand! As an Account Manager you will be providing high level customer consultation in a professional field sales based role and working within a high performing diverse team.
We’re looking for an Account Manager / Senior Account manager to join our expanding sales teams. But this is no ordinary sales job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture. This role will be covering Key Accounts Arges of Romania wide within the FMCG, Engineering or Manufacturing Sector - ideal location would be in Pitesti
We’re looking for customer-focused materials planner to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
We’re looking for a passionate Supply Manager for our purchasing department in Shanghai. We belong to the Asian Development and Supply organization in Hilti’s power tool business. You will drive the purchasing activities for part of our portfolio of power tool accessories, thereby contributing to our ability to differentiate, to deliver, and to remain competitive.
Assist line manager to work as an backbone of HR daily operational work on staffing, training, employer branding, etc.
Our management associate program is a 24 months development program. You will participate in multiple workshops and assignments as an individual contributor in Quality, Production, Technical Service, Lean Manufacturing and BU functions.
• Create or arrange drawings, ECTR, BOM’S, PP’S and standards for the production processes at Plant 88. • Introduce new products and investments (machines, equipments ets.) • Jointly responsible for handling projects with Unit Manager. • Jointly responsible for the production processes (CT’s, machine parameters, workplaces, safety regulations etc.)
Design of electrical power tools, modules and components based on agreed product concepts and specifications during development, re-sourcing and product care projects.
• Identify functional, cost & performance targets for products and drive and take liability for product realization towards these targets on time and within budget. Design, analyse and improve components and complete mechanical product systems for consumable products within established Hilti policies, quality standards and guidelines as active part of a global project team. • Main scope of this position is to take the development role in projects for A1 PLS projects, where project setup is focused towards fast introduction of a product solution.
• Act as the intermediate between sales and development for new product development to ensure products fulfils customer requirements to provide highly differentiated products • Support Hilti’s product leadership by identifying future trends and anticipating market shaping movements • Support Hilti market organizations worldwide with expertise and guidance to improve sales performance in order to create strong global growth for the company
Apply your profound knowledge to build the bridge from the electronic manufacturing process at the supplier to our electronic development department. You are responsible for feasibility studies in the very early stage of the technology project to significantly influence the design of the manufactured electronic parts. Join a team of 5 hand-picked specialists, all unique in their experience in different manufacturing technologies mostly mechanical nature. You will complete the team with your expertise in electronics.
• Lead an interdisciplinary project team from market evaluation to market introduction of new products respectively product systems. • Manage projects of medium to high complexity. • Secure achievement of project targets from a quality, cost, performance and time perspective.
• Electronics development for TTM in-house and allied projects from definition phase to hand-over to product care. • Takes active part in the specification, development and fulfillment of electronic relevant use in power-tools. • Focus on application of electronics for power tool performance and trouble-shooting during development phase.
Perform and supports the worldwide approval and certification process for power tools and batteries developed, supplied and/or manufactured in Asia.
Responsible for managing dedicated tool segment repair lifecycle. Ensure best repair by bringing quality, time & cost into balance and implementation of repair standards. Act as entrepreneurial business partner to BU, Quality and AMS Service Areas. Take AMS product ownership to identify potentials and implement improvements during repair lifecycle. Single global point of contact for regional engineering requests.
Lead the qualification of supplier parts with full responsibility for your own supplier portfolio.
Fulfil tactical and strategic sourcing responsibilities for relevant material group(s) and suppliers
Lead the qualification of supplier parts with full responsibility for your own electronic supplier portfolio.
Căutăm un field engineer orientat către client care să își înceapă cariera într-o companie internațională, orientată către performanță.