Inginer Tehnician Service/Trainee program
What's the role?
Your career path will start with a first experience as repair mechanic in our Regional Tool Service Center in Bucharest for a period of 12 months. This high dynamic role is the best and fastest way to understand how our technology and repair processes work and it is also a great place to improve your technical and soft skills.
Who is Hilti?
If you are new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we are a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a repair mechanic you will:
Perform duties required to maintain a quality service outlet for the repair of Hilti equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
Maximize productivity within Repair Operations while delivering high quality, timely repairs of Hilti tools and enhancing the value-added image associated with owning a Hilti tool.
Contribute to the Company’s financial success through process improvement and cost containment throughout the repair process.
Provide best-in-class tool repair service in support of Hilti’s Lifetime Service value proposition.
Later on, your next step might be in a national or international role.
Your career path will be tailor made and it will take you in a short time to cover roles of responsability. You will also participate to networking events while being exposed to our Top Management.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of them joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Technological Equipment, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering)
- Technical mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment, courage and competitive drive
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself
- Excellent English level
- National and International mobility
- Within the recruiting process, we will offer you the opportunity to spend a day in our Regional Tool Service Center in Bucharest with a colleague in order to understand the role and get in touch with our culture. We look forward to your application!
- Submit your CV and Motivation letter at https://careers.hilti.ro/ro-ro/jobs/