Customer Service Representative Bucuresti
What's the role?
It is a sales support role.
We’re looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for sales and desire advancement opportunities throughout Romania and globally.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges, and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Customer Service Representative / Sales support you will influence and serve all Hilti customers, including internal sales force of Account Managers who have direct relationships with Hilti customers.
You will provide our customer base with expert advice and solutions. This is a fast paced, dynamic and KPI driven environment.
Your participation in all activities, training on products: hands-on and on services is essential to prepare you for your next step in an outside sales role.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or commercial field of study;
- Prior 2 to 3 years experience in customer service - outbound sales and/or direct sales is desirable but not mandatory
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills; Superior telephone etiquette
- A self- starter, with a high level of commitment and customer focus
- High learning agility with an eye for detail
- Competent PC skills, fluent in Romanian and English
As part of your interview process, you will shadow a current employee in this role to give you a feel for the job and the caliber of our people.