Consultant Servicii Hilti/Service Consultant
What's the role?
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in developing a career with a global, world-leading brand! As Service Consultant you will be providing high level customer consultation in a professional field sales based role and working within a high performing diverse team.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software andservices for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, builtover 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptionalservice. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’relooking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step upto new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Service Consultant, you’ll visit construction jobsites and offices of our customers to demonstrate Hilti Services value proposition to key stakeholders within the customer’s organization. You could find yourself on construction sites and nuclear plants or in offices and warehouses. You will be introduced to our existing customers by your colleagues Account Managers.
The role is based in Bucharest and needs to cover also the South-East part of Romania.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own book of business while being part of a friendly team. We’ll give you lots of responsibility and we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best colleagues joined us with little or no construction / business experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of direct selling, in the construction industry preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment: Marketing, Sales, Finance
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excelent problem-solving ability
- Attention to details and accuracy in performing daily tasks
- Strong team player, committed and proving a positive attitude
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office applications would be a plus
- High level of entrepreneurship and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of working time
- Driving license