Account manager Energy&Industry
What's the role?
We’re looking for an Account Manager / Senior Account manager to join our expanding sales teams. But this is no ordinary sales job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture. This role will be covering Key Account Cluj of Romania wide within the FMCG, Engineering or Manufacturing Sector - ideal location would be Cluj.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Direct customer contact, creation and development of customers. Implementation of sales strategies Fast introduction of new products to customers and new markets.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including your own car full of tools and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers, and these might be trades experts, project managers or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Day to day, you’ll report to your Area Sales Manager E&I, who will also be there to help you manage your career.
Why should you apply?
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life 'field ride’ to give you a feel for the job and the caliber of our people.
What you need is:
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree in Mechanics/TCM (machine building technology) and business savvy
- Sales experience within an automotive manufacturing / energy environment; commercial sector minimum 3-4 years
- Technical mindset and understanding of dynamics in industrial business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment, courage and competitive drive
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself
- Ability to work with a multi-level approach and to communicate effectively with all organizational levels
- Flexibility to travel, Fluent in English
- Driving license, category B is mandatory!
- As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life 'field ride’ to give you a feel for the job and the caliber of our people.
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.